Join the global giving movement that is Giving Tuesday!
On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (this year on Tuesday, Nov. 30) join the millions of people globally who give of their money, time and voice to support the causes they care about.
Interfaith will be again be running a Giving Tuesday campaign here and on social media.
Here’s how you can help:
We have great spending power. With a $25 donation, we can purchase the equivalent of 125 meals for your neighbors in need.
- Sign up to Volunteer!
We are always looking for those who can give their time. Find out more about how to become a regular Interfaith volunteer.
- Spread the Word!
Tell your friends and family about Interfaith. Follow us and share our posts on social media. Refer a person in need to our programs.
In 2021, your support helped us to:
- Provide hungry neighbors with 74,270 bags of groceries
- Rescue 364,549 pounds of food from local retailers
- Put smiles on the faces of hundreds of South Shore children‘s faces with Bunny Baskets, backpacks, Halloween Boo Buckets and holiday gifts
- Assist 444 individuals to avoid homelessness
- Provide 2,838 mental health counseling sessions