NOW HIRING – updated 11/1/18
Part-time Fee for Service Therapist
Interfaith Social Services’ New Directions Counseling Center has been providing compassionate and skilled counseling services to the South Shore since 1947. All clinicians are professionally trained, licensed independent clinical social workers, licensed mental health therapists and masters level clinicians. In a comfortable and confidential atmosphere, our therapists provide an individualized, dynamic, holistic, strength-based and respectful approach.
General Job Description: This fee for service position is ideal for an individual with strong interpersonal and written skills who is able to work independently. The clinician must be able to collaborate with colleagues and other providers working as part of a team. Sessions are conducted with individuals, couples, and family therapy in an office setting. The therapist will be required to work at least one evening per week; otherwise they will have the flexibility to set their own schedule.
- Provide direct services to clients using the principles of multi modal approach: engagement, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment
- Collect data and summarize services for each session; maintain client files
- Attend routine team meetings to review client cases and progress
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Counseling Psychology
- Professional Licensure / LicSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Minimum of 2 years related post-graduate work experience
- Credentialed to accept major commercial insurance plans
Job Type: Fee for Service contracted therapist for Interfaith Social Services. Must be able to work at least one evening per week; flexibility to otherwise set your own schedule.
Location: Quincy, MA
Application: Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title which you are applying for in the subject field of the email.