Last year Interfaith’s volunteers distributed over 800,000 lbs. of food to hungry local families.
How can I help?
- Donate to help support this program
- Organize a food drive
- Help distribute food one morning each week
- Help stock shelves one afternoon a week
- Organize a corporate volunteer team
- Give a morning each week to go around with us and help pick up food at local supermarkets
- Place a “Food Basket” in your church, school, office or regular meeting place
The Pantry Shelf is open Monday – Friday from 10:00am to 11:45am. It is also open, by appointment only, on the first and third Tuesday of every month from 4:30 -6:30pm.
The Pantry Shelf is always in need of fresh produce, diapers, meat and all types of nonperishable foods. We welcome your donations!
If you are interested in sponsoring a food drive please contact our Food Pantry Manager, Eileen Kelly, at 617-773-6203 ext. 19 or ekelly@InterfaithSocialServices.org